Kitbash Game of Death Bruce Lee

Posted: Monday, February 21, 2011 by Shaun in Labels: , ,
7



Kitbash Game of Death Bruce Lee

I put this together using Enterbay's BL 2.5 body, custom head and costume purchased from various shops at China Square Central.


Kitbash Game of Death Bruce Lee

Kitbash Game of Death Bruce Lee

Kitbash Game of Death Bruce Lee

Kitbash Game of Death Bruce Lee

Kitbash Game of Death Bruce Lee

Kitbash Game of Death Bruce Lee

Kitbash Game of Death Bruce Lee

This bash is good enough as an economical substitute for a GOD Bruce Lee figure for me. Here's the figure with an Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 yellow/black. More on this shoe when I feel like it.

Kitbash Game of Death Bruce Lee


7 comments:

  1. desmond says:

    Nice kitbash of Bruce Lee figure..I am sure you have preordered Bruce Lee figure from Hot Toys too..Haha!!

  1. Nice one! so I can expect you to put on those Onitsuka Tiger & your yellow BL suit & rock the next toy con?

  1. Shaun says:

    @Des: Thanks, yes I have. :)

    @Marcus: Thanks, only BL and Uma Thurman can pull off the yellow tracksuit lah. It would be quite embarrassing for me. Btw, the shoes are not exactly accurate. Besides the easy switch to white laces, he used the taichi model, not the Mexico 66.

  1. Kenny says:

    Nice kitbash. How much did cost to put him altogether?

  1. Shaun says:

    Thanks Kenny. I bought the Enterbay 2.5 body on a whim about more than a year back so I cannot remember the price for that.

    Andrew's shop at CSC offers something similar to the full figure for S$150. My cost for this kitbash includes the headsculpt with rotating eyes ($45), costume ($45), additional set of three hands ($15) and nunchucks ($12) so it was about $120 excl the bruce lee body.

  1. auswork says:

    nice bro!

  1. neoconvoy says:

    @Marcus: Thanks, only BL and Uma Thurman can pull off the yellow tracksuit lah. It would be quite embarrassing for me.

    i am sure it would.