1:6 Sideshow Dr Henry Jones Senior

Posted: Friday, September 10, 2010 by Shaun in Labels: ,
0



1:6 Sideshow Dr Henry Jones Senior

I think I purchased this last year and put his straight into my shelf, next to his son.


1:6 Sideshow Dr Henry Jones Senior

1:6 Sideshow Dr Henry Jones Senior

1:6 Sideshow Dr Henry Jones Senior

1:6 Sideshow Dr Henry Jones Senior

1:6 Sideshow Dr Henry Jones Senior

1:6 Sideshow Dr Henry Jones Senior

1:6 Sideshow Dr Henry Jones Senior

1:6 Sideshow Dr Henry Jones Senior

1:6 Sideshow Dr Henry Jones Senior

1:6 Sideshow Dr Henry Jones Senior

1:6 Sideshow Dr Henry Jones Senior

1:6 Sideshow Dr Henry Jones Senior

The only reason I scored this figure is cos I'm a fan of Sean Connery.

1:6 Sideshow Dr Henry Jones Senior

Here's earlier pictures of his son.

1:6 Sideshow Indiana Jones


0 comments: