adidas Originals shoelace accessories

Posted: Wednesday, August 25, 2010 by Shaun in Labels: ,
0



adidas Originals shoelace accessories

I initially chanced upon these at Citylink's adidas shop and thought nothing of them. Till I picked up a copy of Milk magazine which had a feature on these items.


adidas Originals shoelace accessories

adidas Originals shoelace accessories

adidas Originals shoelace accessories

adidas Originals shoelace accessories

adidas Originals shoelace accessories

adidas Originals shoelace accessories

Here are adidas Originals shoeslaces I picked up previously.

adidas Originals shoelace accessories

These batch of accessories also offers shoeslaces, so I picked up a set featuring the iconic motif.

adidas Originals shoelace accessories

Here's an updated image of my adidas mannequin in my room.

adidas mannequin

0 comments: