1:6 Saturday Toys GSG 9 (Low Profile Version)

Posted: Friday, August 20, 2010 by Shaun in Labels: ,
2



1:6 Saturday Toys GSG 9 (Low Profile Version)

The initial motivation to score this figure was solely for the headsculpt.


It's becoming a firm favourite of mine, cos of the costume, accessories and the solid Saturday Toys body.

1:6 Saturday Toys GSG 9 (Low Profile Version)

1:6 Saturday Toys GSG 9 (Low Profile Version)

1:6 Saturday Toys GSG 9 (Low Profile Version)

1:6 Saturday Toys GSG 9 (Low Profile Version)

1:6 Saturday Toys GSG 9 (Low Profile Version)

1:6 Saturday Toys GSG 9 (Low Profile Version)

1:6 Saturday Toys GSG 9 (Low Profile Version)

1:6 Saturday Toys GSG 9 (Low Profile Version)

1:6 Saturday Toys GSG 9 (Low Profile Version)

1:6 Saturday Toys GSG 9 (Low Profile Version)

1:6 Saturday Toys GSG 9 (Low Profile Version)

1:6 Saturday Toys GSG 9 (Low Profile Version)


2 comments:

  1. desmond says:

    I scored this is also because of the head sculpt, outfit and backpack.

  1. M says:

    After failing to get this figure before (no store carried it in my area) I just scored the figure last night, accidentally, and without a box. I was happy that I finally found it; but was saddened a few minutes later after buying it because I saw it also in another store complete with a box. When I got home, I found out that the one I bought only has the regular Hot Toys shades and not the foldable one that came with this figure. The holster and belt were also missing.

    I'm not thrilled with the headscult but I really liked the clothing and back pack of this figure.

    This is off topic, but do you know any figure (black) that has a long black "fur" coat and a trolley? I saw it in our store but can't remeber what company manufactured it. I wanna make sure that I'm getting the complete accesories before I make my purchase this time.