1:6 Kitbash Barrack Obama

Posted: Wednesday, August 18, 2010 by Shaun in Labels: , ,
7



1:6 Kitbash Barrack Obama

After fitting him in a multitude of costumes, I had to decide on the best look for him on my shelf, so here is Hot Toys True Type Advanced African American with a TTL suit.


1:6 Kitbash Barrack Obama

1:6 Kitbash Barrack Obama

1:6 Kitbash Barrack Obama

1:6 Kitbash Barrack Obama

1:6 Kitbash Barrack Obama

1:6 Kitbash Barrack Obama

1:6 Kitbash Barrack Obama

1:6 Kitbash Barrack Obama

1:6 Kitbash Barrack Obama

1:6 Kitbash Barrack Obama


7 comments:

  1. Mario! says:

    How about in a Superman suit? I'd like to see pictures of that.

  1. LEon says:

    I was close to buy this Obama but I couldn't find the suit and the suit cost more than the toy so I drop the idea. :)

  1. Shaun says:

    @mario: only pix i have of him as Supes is the shirt rip post here: http://testicular-fortitude.blogspot.com/2010/06/16-obama-superman.html

    @LEon: Hey, IMHO, should miss out on this piece bro.

  1. desmond says:

    Bro, the suit is just nice for this figure..Right choice!!

  1. Shaun says:

    Thanks, you have these TTL suits too right?

  1. desmond says:

    Shaun, I didn't get it as I thought the suit will be a little tight to the figure :)

  1. 建枫 says:

    謝謝大大的分享 我會學會反省與寬容 感恩 ∩△∩............................................................