1:6 Dr House

Posted: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 by Shaun in Labels: ,
3



1:6 Dr House

Can't recall the company that made this set, but I do remember that I scored this cos Wife likes the show.


Not the best headsculpt of Hugh Laurie IMHO, and the biker's jacket on him is too short. This set doesn't come with a body, and I'm using a TTL body for this figure.

1:6 Dr House

1:6 Dr House

1:6 Dr House

1:6 Dr House

1:6 Dr House

1:6 Dr House

1:6 Dr House

1:6 Dr House

He comes with two walking sticks, the other of which I've misplaced, as well as a sandwich and two pill bottles, placed in his pocket. I picked this set up for a reasonable price so not much complaints here.

1:6 Dr House


3 comments:

  1. Geil says:

    I ended up putting him on a TT Slim and omitted the shirt which is now almost acceptable in my bike pose

  1. D7ana says:

    Neat figure. Didn't know that there was one for this character. Thanks for sharing.

  1. Shaun says:

    @Geil: Thanks for the tip, I think I might have a slim body somewhere and will give it a go.

    @Dana: You might want to watch out for Triad's version, much better headsculpt.