6





Group pix of Hot Toys Tony Stark Mech Test version with Mark I, Mark II and battle-damaged Mark III.

Excellent RDJ sculpt this time round...

1:6 Hot Toys Iron Man Tony Stark Mech Test Version, Mark I, Mark II and Mark III

1:6 Hot Toys Iron Man Tony Stark Mech Test Version, Mark I, Mark II and Mark III

1:6 Hot Toys Iron Man Tony Stark Mech Test Version, Mark I, Mark II and Mark III

1:6 Hot Toys Iron Man Tony Stark Mech Test Version, Mark I, Mark II and Mark III

1:6 Hot Toys Iron Man Tony Stark Mech Test Version, Mark I, Mark II and Mark III

...beats this one hands down.

Hot Toys Men's Suit

1:6 Hot Toys Iron Man Tony Stark Mech Test Version, Mark I, Mark II and Mark III

1:6 Hot Toys Iron Man Tony Stark Mech Test Version, Mark I, Mark II and Mark III

1:6 Hot Toys Iron Man Tony Stark Mech Test Version, Mark I, Mark II and Mark III

1:6 Hot Toys Iron Man Tony Stark Mech Test Version, Mark I, Mark II and Mark III

1:6 Hot Toys Iron Man Tony Stark Mech Test Version, Mark I, Mark II and Mark III

1:6 Hot Toys Iron Man Tony Stark Mech Test Version, Mark I, Mark II and Mark III

1:6 Hot Toys Iron Man Tony Stark Mech Test Version, Mark I, Mark II and Mark III

1:6 Hot Toys Iron Man Tony Stark Mech Test Version, Mark I, Mark II and Mark III

1:6 Hot Toys Iron Man Tony Stark Mech Test Version, Mark I, Mark II and Mark III

1:6 Hot Toys Iron Man Tony Stark Mech Test Version, Mark I, Mark II and Mark III

Here's what came before.


1:6 Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III Gunmetal Grey


Hot Toys Iron Man Mark I
Hot Toys Iron Man Mark I


Hot Toys Iron Man Mark II
Hot Toys Iron Man Mark II


Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III
Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III


Hot Toys Men's Suit
Hot Toys Men's Suit



6 comments:

  1. desmond says:

    I am collecting my mech test Tony this evening too :)

  1. Armand says:

    I don't get why Hot Toys can't get the headsculpt right the first time around. This Tony head sculpt like you said beats the old one hands down. Maybe they shouldn't rush production so much then they might get the mold right.

  1. Shaun says:

    @Des: hope you've had fun with it. :)

    @Armand: Beats me as well, so many versions to collect!

  1. Megan says:

    Hi. Great pics! It's beautiful and super detailed.Just one thing, mine has shiny nose. How about yours?

  1. Shaun says:

    Hi Megan, thanks for dropping by, I think my piece doesn't have that issue but it's rather fragile round the ankles though.

  1. Hee Won says:

    I wiped off the shiny nose. It gotten better. But, I found that right knee joint to hip is kinda loose. Do you have any suggestions how I can fix them? Much appreciated.