1:6 Enterbay Mr Bean

Posted: Monday, March 22, 2010 by Shaun in Labels: ,
1



1:6 Enterbay Mr Bean

Cos every 1:6 enthusiast needs a rarefied English gent in their collection.

I jest, only if you found great delight in his TV series, a long time ago. While it's been ages since I've laughed at his antics, no thanks to endless reruns, Mr Bean's brand of British buffoonery did bring me lots of cheer. That, along with a generous discount, was good enough reason for me to pick up this figure. Also, this is the only Enterbay figure I can afford.

1:6 Enterbay Mr Bean

1:6 Enterbay Mr Bean

1:6 Enterbay Mr Bean

1:6 Enterbay Mr Bean

Though Mr Bean comes with a fair bit of hands, (view the official product pix at Enterbay's site), I've left him with his Teddy gripping hand, as his packaging is buried deep somewhere.

1:6 Enterbay Mr Bean

Here's his briefcase and beloved Teddy.

1:6 Enterbay Mr Bean

Lots of fun to be had with his eyeballs which can be rotated in any direction.

1:6 Enterbay Mr Bean

1:6 Enterbay Mr Bean

1:6 Enterbay Mr Bean

I especially like positioning his eyes sideways as it allows him to look lovingly at Teddy...

1:6 Enterbay Mr Bean

1:6 Enterbay Mr Bean

...and longingly at Lola.

1:6 Enterbay Mr Bean

1:6 Enterbay Mr Bean

I'm glad I got the chance to pick up this figure, as it effectively shows what master sculptors and painters Enterbay have in their stable.

1:6 Enterbay Mr Bean













1 comments:

  1. desmond says:

    The only thing I don't like about Enterbay is the outfits they made. The fabric they used is not as good as Hottoys and hopefully, EB will improve that in their upcoming figures..