4



Gundam Fix Figuration Metal Composite RX-78-2 Gundam Ver Ka with G-Fighter

Though I've built RX-78 in his PG 1/60 incarnation, this piece is perfect for playing around with.

Gundam Fix Figuration Metal Composite RX-78-2 Gundam Ver Ka with G-Fighter

Gundam Fix Figuration Metal Composite RX-78-2 Gundam Ver Ka with G-Fighter

Gundam Fix Figuration Metal Composite RX-78-2 Gundam Ver Ka with G-Fighter

Thanks to Pro Bro on his advice on the market price of this toy. Also do check out his excellent pix of this figure.


















4 comments:

  1. desmond says:

    Bro, I think this one is the one you asked me to check with Ng Collection, right??

  1. alstoys says:

    Nice! I was at the moment choosing what to buy this RX-78 or the Psycho! I go for the Psycho!
    The reviews were just amazing and its huge! it will be my first FIX METAL! can't wait for it to be delivered! :)
    Now I'll decide what to get next this RX-78 G-Fighter or the other RX-78 KA!
    by the way your reviews/photos are a great help :)

  1. Shaun says:

    @des: Close, but not quite. I was referring to #1004, which is RX-78 alone without the G-Fighter.

    @al: Sounds exciting, are you going for the first version of psycho or the mark II? first version's prices are very daunting. I personally prefer the marking on this version of rx-78 that's why I went for this. Glad to know my pix do help you out. :)

  1. alstoys says:

    Actually i really wanted the first version but hard to find nowadays. So i settle for whats available (MKII), at the same time get to see what this metal composite has to offer.
    I think the RX78 KA and this G-fighter are basically the same just different with the weapons/accesories. I saw this G-fighter at a lesser price than the KA version.