adidas Originals Star Wars collection launch at Illuma

Posted: Saturday, January 16, 2010 by Shaun in Labels: , , ,
1



Wife graciously allowed me leave from Daddy duty to attend this event.

adidas Originals Star Wars collection launch at Illuma

The collection was supposed to go on sale at 8pm, but I started the queue at 630pm as I just wanted to hit and run and get back to my son. Kelvin also joined me in the queue, and I later found out he was Ken's friend and a regular at the hangar as well. These things happen when you have a fan boy/kicks freak sort of event.

As stated on the board, the first 100 to score apparel and kicks would get a free bobble head. I couldn't really be bothered about the bobble heads, but props to adidas Singapore for bothering to offer some sort of promo freebie.

adidas Originals Star Wars collection launch at Illuma

We got to see the staff setting up, which as Kelvin put aptly, killed the magic.

adidas Originals Star Wars collection launch at Illuma

Members of the 501st lined up prior to the store opening.

adidas Originals Star Wars collection launch at Illuma

And here's what was in store.

adidas Originals Star Wars collection launch at Illuma

adidas Originals Star Wars collection launch at Illuma

adidas Originals Star Wars collection launch at Illuma

adidas Originals Star Wars collection launch at Illuma

adidas Originals Star Wars collection launch at Illuma

The Vader Superstar 2 and Jacket were very tempting, but I'll be waiting for those.

adidas Originals Star Wars collection launch at Illuma

And a happy camper with his haul.

adidas Originals Star Wars collection launch at Illuma

adidas Originals Star Wars collection launch at Illuma

I'm glad this collection made it here, given our small local market for these sort of things. It was rather low key, but props to Mike and his colleagues for making this event happen.













1 comments:

  1. Laurens says:

    nice matching top with the paper bag,my brudder