PG 1/60 Strike Gundam Internal Skeleton with Hot Toys Iron Man Mark II and Hot Toys T-800 Endoskeleton

Posted: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 by Shaun in Labels: , ,
2

I'm concurrently working on this Gundam and was fascinated to rediscover the amazing engineering of its internal skeleton. I snap fitted it in 2005 and it was quite a joy to revisit this model.

Here's a pix of it with 1:6 Hot Toys Iron Man Mark II and 1:6 Hot Toys T-800 Endoskeleton.

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark II, PG Strike Gundam and Hot Toys T-800 Endoskeleton

I hope my final paintjob turns out well for this piece, as Gundam Seed holds a dear place in my heart as it introduced me to the world of Gundam.

2 comments:

  1. These metallic lookings toys look really awesome. Your desire of refurbishing gundam really is burning strong bro!

  1. Shaun says:

    hah hah refurbishing is indeed the right choice of words Dennis. It is more like burning out instead of burning strong. I feel like running a production line having started on the kits since early October. That's at least two months worth of gunpla modelling.