My Fave Toys of 2009: Number 5 - Tamashii Nation 2009 Gundam Fix Figuration Metal Composite Psycho Gundam

Posted: Sunday, December 20, 2009 by Shaun in Labels: , , ,
7



Tamashii Nation 2009 Gundam Fix Figuration Metal Composite Psycho Gundam

I scored this at the Gundam Fiesta at Compass Point this year and it was a major catalyst that ignited my flurry of Gundam activity this year.

Tamashii Nation 2009 Gundam Fix Figuration Metal Composite Psycho Gundam

Tamashii Nation 2009 Gundam Fix Figuration Metal Composite Psycho Gundam

Tamashii Nation 2009 Gundam Fix Figuration Metal Composite Psycho Gundam

Tamashii Nation 2009 Gundam Fix Figuration Metal Composite Psycho Gundam

Tamashii Nation 2009 Gundam Fix Figuration Metal Composite Psycho Gundam

Tamashii Nation 2009 Gundam Fix Figuration Metal Composite Psycho Gundam

Tamashii Nation 2009 Gundam Fix Figuration Metal Composite Psycho Gundam

Tamashii Nation 2009 Gundam Fix Figuration Metal Composite Psycho Gundam

Tamashii Nation 2009 Gundam Fix Figuration Metal Composite Psycho Gundam

Tamashii Nation 2009 Gundam Fix Figuration Metal Composite Psycho Gundam

Tamashii Nation 2009 Gundam Fix Figuration Metal Composite Psycho Gundam

Tamashii Nation 2009 Gundam Fix Figuration Metal Composite Psycho Gundam

Tamashii Nation 2009 Gundam Fix Figuration Metal Composite Psycho Gundam

Psycho Gundam is the only Gundam that makes my 2009 fave toy list at number 5. It is also the only pre-assembled Gundam that I purchased this year.



7 comments:

  1. Bro this is a nice piece...where can I get it and how much?

  1. Jcee says:

    Wow look at the chrome on this guy! Do you need to use gloves to handle it?

  1. Shaun says:

    @Adrian: I bought it during the Gundam Fiesta at Compass this year for S$300. I did see it at CSC too awhile back but for a higher price. It is about 11 inches tall. Hope the info helps.

    @Jcee: Yes, I actually held off taking photos till I bought a pair of gloves, cos the finger prints would ruin the finish of the figure.

  1. Shaun says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  1. Wow! No wonder it looks so nice!

  1. desmond says:

    I saw this piece during my visit at your house. Very nice and heavy!!

  1. Shaun says:

    not that heavy lah bro, but very nice. :)