My Fave Toys of 2009: Number 10 - DC Direct 13 Inch V for Vendetta

Posted: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 by Shaun in Labels: , ,
8



DC Direct 13 Inch V for Vendetta

I've always preferred Alan Moore's V for Vendetta over his Watchmen, similar to how Revolver takes precedence over Sgt Pepper for me. I was quite excited when this figure was announced, but passed on it when it was launched as it was going for quite a fair bit. I eventually picked it up though, and once in hand, it proved to be a nice tribute to the man they call 'V'.

DC Direct 13 Inch V for Vendetta

DC Direct 13 Inch V for Vendetta

DC Direct 13 Inch V for Vendetta

DC Direct 13 Inch V for Vendetta

DC Direct 13 Inch V for Vendetta

DC Direct 13 Inch V for Vendetta

DC Direct 13 Inch V for Vendetta

DC Direct 13 Inch V for Vendetta

DC Direct 13 Inch V for Vendetta

DC Direct 13 Inch V for Vendetta

DC Direct 13 Inch V for Vendetta

DC Direct 13 Inch V for Vendetta

DC Direct 13 Inch V for Vendetta

DC Direct 13 Inch V for Vendetta

DC Direct 13 Inch V for Vendetta

DC Direct 13 Inch V for Vendetta

DC Direct 13 Inch V for Vendetta

Oversized hat nothwithstanding, he is a worthy entry in my 2009 Fave Toys list, at number 10.

DC Direct 13 Inch V for Vendetta



8 comments:

  1. The Rebel says:

    Nice Shaun! Deservingly to be in your top 10!!!!!

    "Remember, remember...!"

    I too will start my countdown soon, starting with no 10.

  1. Great start :) looking forward to see the other 9

  1. D7ana says:

    I love your posing of this figure, Shaun. V has nice articulation. The daggers look real.

    I look forward to seeing your other figures. Between the figures you chose and your posting and your photography, it's sure to be fun.

    I took the Top 10 challenge and here are my results.

    Now I am thinking about a Top 10 Missed in 2009 List.

  1. Shaun says:

    @zakri, looking forward to your entry.

    @Alex: thank you my Guru.

    @Diana: Thanks Diana, have checked out your list and the Top 10 Missed list sounds like a cool idea. :)

  1. Juliana says:

    Hi Shaun,

    That's a cool figure you're got there!

    Time flies by so fast that it's time for the year end Countdown of your Top 10 Fave Toys of 2009! My shorter version of it will be coming up soon next week :)

  1. Shaun says:

    Thanks Juliana, it's one of my fave fave figures as V for Vendetta is my fave Alan Moore story.

    Yes, another year has gone by very fast. Looking forward to your list. :)

  1. Very nice pixs Shaun!!
    That figure is one of my favorites too.
    Has a special place in my collection!:)
    Take care.

    Michel

  1. paul says:

    great v for vendetta toy!