My 1:1 Singapore Armed Forces Digital Camouflage Uniform

Posted: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 by Shaun in Labels: , ,
4



My 1:1 Singapore Armed Forces Digital Camouflage Uniform

While my National Service experience has been a mixed bag of surprises, I was looking forward to receiving the latest SAF uniform in 1:1 scale, having collected them in 1:6 scale to some extent.

It features:

Arms badge on the right collar.
My 1:1 Singapore Armed Forces Digital Camouflage Uniform

Formation badge on the right arm.
My 1:1 Singapore Armed Forces Digital Camouflage Uniform

Name on top of the right pocket.
My 1:1 Singapore Armed Forces Digital Camouflage Uniform

Rank in the middle of the shirt.
My 1:1 Singapore Armed Forces Digital Camouflage Uniform

and finally, the country I serve on the top of the left pocket.
My 1:1 Singapore Armed Forces Digital Camouflage Uniform

It feels rough and probably needs to be worn a bit more before it's a comfortable fit, but looking quite good overall.

My 1:1 Singapore Armed Forces Digital Camouflage Uniform

And here's proof that it really works!

My 1:1 Singapore Armed Forces Digital Camouflage Uniform

4 comments:

  1. Hey Bro...we are from the same Division...6 Div..yeah!
    As for me, I have done my 10 years reservist and I am now in the Mindef Reserves. My unit (602 SIR) has also stand down.
    However I was disappointed I was not able to try on the new uniform.

  1. chaz says:

    haha congrats on the new Uniform. I should be getting mine next year. lol

  1. Shaun says:

    Wow, at what age did you complete your 10 yr stint, Adrian? I hope to wrap up by 35 with 3 more high key ICTs to go. Good to know we have something else in common. :)

    It is good fun Sir, hope you score yours soon.

  1. I finished when I was around 32. My unit was activated when we were still in Uni so had to go back for reservist while we were having our holidays...:)