Gundam Fix Figuration Deep Striker

Posted: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 by Shaun in Labels: , , ,
5

Gundam Fix Figuration Deep Striker

Copy via Wikipedia.
The Plan 303E Deep Striker equipment was never used, however. If it was, it would have been one of the most powerful equipment ever installed on a mobile suit. Designed to allow the S Gundam to strike deep inside enemy's territory with minimal support, it was thus equipped with four large booster backpacks: two of them replace the original's smaller backpack, like the Ex-S configuration, while its legs are replaced by six more thrusters (basically a normal booster pack with an extra thruster nozzle attachment, each containing 3 thrusters nozzles, a large thermo-nuclear generator and numerous propellant tanks), like the S[Bst] configuration.

Gundam Fix Figuration Deep Striker

In addition to its booster packs, it was also equipped with the following equipment:
- I-Field generator, provide full protection by covering all of the unit. Its position was placed further ahead as to allow full coverage
- A mega particle cannon which is stripped from an Irish Class Battle Cruiser's Main Gun; supplemented by a radome on the cannon's left; both mounted on the back over shoulder.
- A 56MW output power Beam Smartgun (already employed in S Gundam and EX-S Gundam) reinforced by a special cooling unit for rapid firing.
- 2 improved beam cannon, mounted in the hardpoints of leg boosters, allowing mid to close range defense
- Long range multi-sensor, capable of detecting many hidden enemies as it cruises forward


Gundam Fix Figuration Deep Striker

Gundam Fix Figuration Deep Striker

Gundam Fix Figuration Deep Striker

Gundam Fix Figuration Deep Striker

Gundam Fix Figuration Deep Striker

Gundam Fix Figuration Deep Striker

Gundam Fix Figuration Deep Striker

Gundam Fix Figuration Deep Striker

Gundam Fix Figuration Deep Striker

Gundam Fix Figuration Deep Striker

5 comments:

  1. I have seen this on display. It's one huge toy as well. It is around 200 bucks the last time I saw.

  1. Shaun says:

    not as big as dendrobium bro. 200 bucks is scalper price, the retail was 160-ish.

    eh when you taking pix of your dendrobium?

  1. alstoys says:

    Deep Striker! lucky you!. this is the best FIX Figuration i think. I saw one here US at $120+shipping.
    I see 1/100 Metal Fix Figurations wonder whats metal parts in them? and very expensive!

  1. Shaun says:

    hi Al, it's my only GFF figure, and I scored it cos it was the predecessor of the dendrobium.

    I'm not to sure about the extent of metal parts in the 1/100 Fixes but I heard that some of the joints have metal bits.

  1. JonLoh says:

    Hi Shaun, the Deep Striker is one of the gems of GFF and I don't think anything else from this line comes close to it. I remember getting my first one in 2005 which I paid $130 for a MIB one. Then there was a reissue in 2007 and I bought another one but because of its bulk, I have to sadly let it go.