DVD: Justice League: The Complete Series

Posted: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 by Shaun in Labels: , , ,
2

This just came in the mail today!

DVD: Justice League: The Complete Series

Official spiel: In this action-packed adventure series, the world's greatest superheroes, including Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, The Flash, Hawkgirl and Martian Manhunter, join forces as the Justice League to battle powerful villains, supernatural creatures and evil entities determined to take over the world and destroy the League.

All 91 episodes of Justice League and Justice League Unlimited on 14 discs
Creator commentaries, making-of featurettes, and more

Exclusive bonus 15th disc with the all-new retrospective "Unlimited Reserve: Exploring the Depths of the DC Universe"


DVD: Justice League: The Complete Series

I'm a big fan of Bruce Timm's work, harking back to Batman: The Animated Series and I have all three volumes of Superman: The Animated Series, which was the precursor to Justice League.

I've been wanting to score the individual seasons prior to the announcement of this box set, but they ran for about S$100 per set locally (which is damn stupid for a bloody cartoon), and I was always watching out for a good price online. Thank goodness I waited. This set's RRP is US$99, but I managed to score it for only S$80, after using a discount voucher.

If I'm gonna be engrossed with this, my efforts at compiling a 2009 personal favourite toy list and Jan 2010 deadline are in serious danger of being derailed.

2 comments:

  1. May I borrow it?

  1. Shaun says:

    you are welcome to watch at my house as none of my collection is allowed to leave SHAFT.