Day 0: PG 1/60 Strike Gundam

Posted: Friday, December 25, 2009 by Shaun in Labels: , ,
0

Since I have paint left over from my previous Gundam kits, I will attempt to paint this kit.

I first assembled it in 2005 after scoring it from Hong Kong on my very first visit there and took about 24 hours over two days to snap fit and the best memory I have of the process is that I was accompanied by my patient wife.

It's collected quite alot of dust after being left on the shelves for quite a while, first here...

Shaun Wong's Gundam figures

...then here.

Shaun Wong's Gundam shelf

Seed was the series that introduced me to Gundam and finally giving this kit a proper coat of paint will see me come full circle, and see the end of me trying my hand at the Perfect Grade kits in my collection.

0 comments: