1:6 Camera from Century Hobby

Posted: Tuesday, December 22, 2009 by Shaun in Labels: ,
3

Just received this pre-order notice from my favourite toy shop.

1:6 Camera from Century Hobby

The cameras might very well be left overs from the 1:6 Toymaster War Journalist figure, but since I missed out on that, and don't have an awesome zoom lens for my 1:6 cameras, this is quite a must get.

1:6 Camera from Century Hobby

1:6 Camera from Century Hobby

1:6 Camera from Century Hobby

1:6 Camera from Century Hobby

Century Hobby produced quite awesome 1:6 suits and I hope they maintain the same high standard for this upcoming product.

1:6 Century Hobby Suits

And here is my mini collection of 1:6 cameras.

1:6 Canon EOS 5D Camera


1:6 Camon Camera
1:6 Camon Camera

1:6 Hot Toys Camera
1:6 Hot Toys CIA Camera
1:6 Hot Toys CIA Camera


I am a big fan of 1:6 cameras.




3 comments:

  1. desmond says:

    Bro, TFH sells loose 1/6 scale camera?

  1. Fantastic camera collection! I'm obsessed with them too-- although I've yet to buy one, lol. Must stop looking at enabling photos...

  1. Shaun says:

    @des: yes bro, they're taking pre-orders, do check out their page.

    @smidge girl: thanks. Hope you at least get one. IMHO, this is a good opportunity as any. :)