Liverpool FC adidas 08/10 Home Kit (Non-Sponsored Version)

Posted: Thursday, November 26, 2009 by Shaun in Labels: , , ,
2

To celebrate our stellar 09/10 European performance, I scored this Carlberg-less shirt.



It's the Climacool version that leaves out the sponsor for use in televised matches where alcohol advertising is not allowed, and is an exact copy of the normal 08/10 home replica shirt.




This brings the total number of Liverpool FC 08/10 home shirts in my collection to three. A fond farewell/good riddance to Carlsberg from next season.

I don't like wearing the sponsored version as the Carlsberg words are embossed and constantly run the risk of getting peeled off, especially when scraping against my seatbelt when I'm driving.

Couldn't think of a better way to show my support for my favourite team, who are experiencing their worst season ever.


2 comments:

  1. sket says:

    looks sleeker w/o the sponsor

  1. Shaun says:

    It also takes your mind off worrying whether the sponsor will get ripped off when carrying children.