Hasbro Star Wars Slave 1

Posted: Sunday, October 04, 2009 by Shaun in Labels: , , , ,
4



Dragged everybody's fave bounty hunter's vehicle out of my store room.

Hasbro Star Wars Slave 1

Now, when visitors enter the room, Slave 1 immediately catches the eye, unless they are distracted by 1:6 Hot Toys Batmobile.

Hasbro Star Wars Slave 1

Hasbro Star Wars Slave 1

Here's some closer shots of Slave 1 being suspended from the room light's metal bracket.

Hasbro Star Wars Slave 1

Hasbro Star Wars Slave 1

Hasbro Star Wars Slave 1

With a little imagination, chase scenes between Slave 1 & the Millennium Falcon can be enacted. This won't take long as they were few and far between.

Hasbro Star Wars Slave 1

Hasbro Star Wars Slave 1

I've been thinking about suspending Slave 1 from the ceiling for a while, and I'm glad that I finally got round to it, as it looks really cool.

Hasbro Star Wars Slave 1

Boba & Jango Fett are two of my fave characters from Star Wars, and here are some older pix of them.

Medicom Boba Fett

Medicom Jango Fett

4 comments:

  1. Mario! says:

    Nice! Slave 1 looks really cool hanging from the ceiling like that.

  1. Shaun says:

    Thanks Mario, it was either this display option or having it flat on it's back. I'm glad I chose the former. :)

  1. The Rebel says:

    Cool idea! Havin the Falcon lingering near it adds to the cinematic feel as well bro!

  1. Shaun says:

    thanks Bro, I meant it to be that way, it just enhances the Falcon with it's presence, scale notwithstanding.