Day 4: Gundam PG 1/60 RX-178 Titans Version

Posted: Sunday, October 18, 2009 by Shaun in Labels: , ,
4

Four nights to complete two arms is quite a long time. I am going at the rate of one instruction page a day.

Gundam PG 1/60 RX-178 Titans Version

Gundam PG 1/60 RX-178 Titans Version

Next, I will be tackling the legs which comprise of a heck loads of parts. At the rate I'm going, I may well need one week to complete both legs. I was tempted to just spray the exposed parts initially, but will stick to my original plan of spraying everything.

4 comments:

  1. Laurens says:

    keep up the gd work my brudder

  1. JonLoh says:

    Great work and I admire your patience.

  1. a page a day is better than giving up the hobby completely!

    good work!

  1. Shaun says:

    @Arthur: Thank you my generous bro.

    @JonLoh: I am amazed at my patience this time round. Maybe I have other distractions like games and taking photos while waiting for the paint to dry. Three years ago I would have cut, filed and snap fitted the whole thing and leave it at that. I hope I have the determination to see this through though.

    @Pro Bro: Thank you for the encouragement, it would be cool to see you back in the hobby!