Day 3: Gundam PG 1/60 RX-178 Titans Version

Posted: Saturday, October 17, 2009 by Shaun in Labels: , ,
2

Things I've learnt so far, after a long hiatus from trying my hand at Gundams.

1) Spraying is best done from about 10cm away, moving the can from left to right in as even a fashion as I can muster.

2) Parts should be placed upright when spraying to prevent uneven finish.

3) The next time if I ever do a PG, I will tackle the hands and fingers first as they are bloody boring to file and sand.

4) I will never grip too tightly when using pincers as small parts will fly around the room and take a long time to find.

Day 3 and all I have to show is this.

Gundam PG 1/60 RX-178 Titans Version

2 comments:

  1. Laurens says:

    wat if the small parts go flying out the window? lol

  1. Shaun says:

    why would you face an open window when cutting and filing/sanding, my generous brudder?