The Art of Eugene Wong

Posted: Monday, October 05, 2009 by Shaun in Labels:
3

I used to encourage my brother to draw when he was a kid. We're quite close given the nine year age gap and share a common passion for the art of Alex Ross and the writing of Alan Moore, and the love for the graphic novel.

When he was young and saw the comic sketches I did of Supes, Spidey, Dragonball and the like, I told him that he could do it too. He started to draw based on comic book covers and eventually found his way into a Product Design diploma course. He recently sent me some of his works and brother bias aside, I think they rock.

The Art of Eugene Wong

The Art of Eugene Wong

The Art of Eugene Wong

The Art of Eugene Wong

3 comments:

  1. LEon says:

    The first painting was awesome! look so real!! You must be proud.

  1. Shaun says:

    Just hope he carves out a decent career for himself, LEon. :)

  1. neoconvoy says:

    I say they are much better than Captain Pecker.