The return of HGUC 1/144 GP03 Dendrobium

Posted: Sunday, September 06, 2009 by Shaun in Labels: , ,
8



Guess who's back, back again. Dendy's back, tell a friend.

HG 1/144 GP03 Dendrobium

Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back
guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back...

HG 1/144 GP03 Dendrobium

HG 1/144 GP03 Dendrobium

HG 1/144 GP03 Dendrobium

Here's PG RX-78 with Dendrobium.

HG 1/144 GP03 Dendrobium

I was talking bollocks. Here's PG 1/60 RX-78 & MG 1/100 RX-78 with HGUC 1/144 Dendrobium.

HG 1/144 GP03 Dendrobium

In due time, it will join other mobile suits on this shelf.

Shaun Wong's Gundam

To cut a long story short, I couldn't wait. Thanks again, Leon.

8 comments:

  1. desmond says:

    Although I don't know much about Gundam, I know this is a very good piece as one of my friends who is a Gundam Crazy keeps on telling me he is now saving money to buy it.

  1. Looks like my bro is back into Gunpla!

    damn... i missed Dendy once.
    i hope i am not too late with this!

  1. Shaun says:

    @des: have to see it built up and in person to marvel at it's design and size, Des. Hope your friend scores it soon.

    @pro bro: Selectively only pro bro. After this, just targeting PG 178 MKII and Zeta. Should wrap up after that cos snap fitting big scale gunpla is quite a chore.

    U intending to get this too? Will keep a lookout for good lobangs for u. Luckily I got this back at the price I paid for it previously.

  1. Awesome! Dendrobium is to me the strongest mech in Gundam 0083 timeline. The size speaks for itself. You sure like big toys!

  1. Leon says:

    Turns out I was just keeping it for you, Shaun, haha. :) I'm glad it's gone home.

    Meanwhile, I've been spending the last 24 hours thinking about a certain Lego Millenium Falcon.

  1. Shaun says:

    @Dennis: It is hard not to fall in love with it after watching 0083. I think the floodgates opened after acquiring the Batmobile.

    @Leon: Thank you for preserving it so well and letting me have it back at the same price.

    Getting the Lego Falcon will be a strong statement of your love of Star Wars, though you have to factor in a display case in the cost for the item when you score it.

  1. Leon says:

    Actually i have little love for Star Wars, but lots of love for the Falcon.

    And i gave u a discount! :)

  1. Shaun says:

    please go for it!

    yes, a large disc at that, along with kits worth almost S$200.