Gundam HG 1/144 GP-03 Dendrobium

Posted: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 by Shaun in Labels: ,
3

I used to own this huge beast of a model kit when I was into Gundam...

Gundam HG 1/144 GP-03 Dendrobium

Gundam HG 1/144 GP-03 Dendrobium

Gundam HG 1/144 GP-03 Dendrobium

Gundam HG 1/144 GP-03 Dendrobium

Having recently rearranged my toy room, I thought the HG 1/144 Gundam RX-78 GP03 Dendrobium would look quite cool on top of this shelf, together with other Gundam models which survived my previous culling. The HG 1/144 Gundam RX-78 GP03 Dendrobium is about 1 metre long and the other non-Gundam toys on the shelf will have to move somewhere else.

Shaun Wong's toy room

Two years back, I sold it to a dear friend for the price I paid for it, which was about half of retail. I spoke to him recently and he told me he wasn't going to build it ever, and was willing to let me have it back for the same price. I should be able to find the funds for it by the end of the year.

Here's an idea of how huge this is, next to the Perfect Grade RX-78 which is about 30cm tall, about the height of 1:6 figures.





And here's a review of Gundam HG 1/144 GP-03 Dendrobium.

3 comments:

  1. You ought to wait it out for the GP-03 Dendrobium in Master Grade or Perfect Grade!

  1. Shaun says:

    bro, if it were 1/100 scale, i think it can hit 3 - 4 m liao.

  1. 3-4 meters of MG grade details, how can you pass on tat!