1:6 Very Hot CIA Operator

Posted: Saturday, September 19, 2009 by Shaun in Labels: ,
1



Thanks to my Guru for the headsup on this item.

1:6 Very Hot CIA Operator

Being an adidas fan, I'm quite game for this, but I hope they don't get a C&D before this hits the market.

1:6 Very Hot CIA Operator

It would have been perfect for me if the adidas Originals logo, rather than the Performance one that is used on all the items, but this may be as good as it gets. Also wish the black cargo pants was changed to a 3-striped track pants. Would be much cooler.

1:6 Very Hot CIA Operator

1:6 Very Hot CIA Operator

1:6 Very Hot CIA Operator

1:6 Very Hot CIA Operator

Hope this set turns out good.

I've other 1:6 licensed adidas items, which include...

1:6 adidas X Kobe Bryant
1:6 adidas X Kobe Bryant

1:6 adidas Superstar
1:6 adidas Superstar1:6 adidas Superstar

1 comments:

  1. D7ana says:

    I like the detail on the pants. Nice.