1:6 Medicom Dragonball Z Son Gokou & Super Saiyan Son Gokou

Posted: Monday, August 17, 2009 by Shaun in Labels: , ,
5



1:6 Medicom Dragonball Z Son Gokou & Super Saiyan Son Gokou

Thanks to TED for scoring me these two figures for extreme bargain prices on the last day of Singapore Toy, Games & Comic Convention 2009.

1:6 Medicom Dragonball Z Son Gokou & Super Saiyan Son Gokou

1:6 Medicom Dragonball Z Son Gokou

1:6 Medicom Dragonball Z Son Gokou

1:6 Medicom Dragonball Z Son Gokou

1:6 Medicom Dragonball Z Super Saiyan Son Gokou

1:6 Medicom Dragonball Z Super Saiyan Son Gokou

1:6 Medicom Dragonball Z Super Saiyan Son Gokou

5 comments:

  1. desmond says:

    The price for both figures must be very attractive as I saw people selling the Super Saiyan Songoku around S$130 at CSC flea market few months ago. Anyway, great score :)

  1. Shaun says:

    Oh my Super Saiyan was more exp than that, but still at a price I am ok with. Thanks, Des.

  1. LEon says:

    Good score. It's too over my budget anyway but I am glad that you got yours. :)

  1. Shaun says:

    Thanks Leon, will take a few more pix and share here.

  1. neoconvoy says:

    you are most welcome BOB.