1:6 Hot Toys The Spirit Silken Floss Package Pix

Posted: Saturday, August 22, 2009 by Shaun in Labels: ,
3



1:6 Hot Toys The Spirit Silken Floss Package Pix

1:6 Hot Toys The Spirit Silken Floss Package Pix

1:6 Hot Toys The Spirit Silken Floss Package Pix

1:6 Hot Toys The Spirit Silken Floss Package Pix

1:6 Hot Toys The Spirit Silken Floss Package Pix

1:6 Hot Toys The Spirit Silken Floss Package Pix

1:6 Hot Toys The Spirit Silken Floss Package Pix

1:6 Hot Toys The Spirit Silken Floss Package Pix

1:6 Hot Toys The Spirit Silken Floss Package Pix

1:6 Hot Toys The Spirit Silken Floss Package Pix

1:6 Hot Toys The Spirit Silken Floss Package Pix

3 comments:

  1. D7ana says:

    From what I can see, she looks gorgeous. Can't wait until you debox her and take more photos. (I have my fingers crossed for luck.) I'm particularly curious about her eyeglasses.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Dana
    PhillyCollector

  1. Shaun says:

    HI Dana, thanks for dropping by, hope to take more pix by next weekend. Oh her eyeglasses actually fold. Do watch out for monday's pix of a certain Mr Corleone. :)

  1. D7ana says:

    Folding eyeglasses. Oh my. I can scarcely wait to see those. Eager, ever eager am I to see them. I thought those glasses would be cool, but now ...

    I am hoping and praying that you get one or more chances to take more wonderful pixs. And Mr. Corleone ... sigh.

    Will be my pleasure to return. Glad that I stopped by! Thanks for the coming attraction notices.