1:6 Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III Gunmetal Grey

Posted: Saturday, August 15, 2009 by Shaun in Labels: , , , , ,
11



1:6 Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III Gunmetal Grey

Managed to pick this up from Singapore Toy, Games & Comic Convention with the help of David (who got me in early) and amos_infinitus (who kindly passed me a S$20 disc coupon) from sgcollect. Thanks for the help, guys, much appreciated.

1:6 Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III Gunmetal Grey

1:6 Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III Gunmetal Grey

1:6 Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III Gunmetal Grey

1:6 Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III Gunmetal Grey

1:6 Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III Gunmetal Grey

1:6 Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III Gunmetal Grey

1:6 Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III Gunmetal Grey

1:6 Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III Gunmetal Grey

1:6 Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III Gunmetal Grey

1:6 Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III Gunmetal Grey

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark I
Hot Toys Iron Man Mark I


Hot Toys Iron Man Mark II
Hot Toys Iron Man Mark II


Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III
Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III


Hot Toys Men's Suit
Hot Toys Men's Suit




11 comments:

  1. Nefianz` says:

    more pics soon, with the rest of the marks i believe.. :)

  1. JonLoh says:

    Nice catch there! I gave it a miss and hopefully I wouldn't live to regret it.

  1. Shaun says:

    @Nick: May not bro, cos need to remove protective plastic on the biceps and shins. Want to keep it mint for as long as I can stand it. See how it goes. :)

    @Jon: Thanks. IMHO, if you're going only for movie accurate Iron Man figures and already have the rest, you can skip this piece.

  1. desmond says:

    Shaun, congrats! This piece is very expensive :P

  1. Shaun says:

    Thanks Des, though I just heard today that some local shops may be bringing this in for cheaper.

  1. memecomplex says:

    Really? Can you give me some leads? I was always too late during the con...

  1. Shaun says:

    hi memecomplex, send me your email at isolation9 at gmail dot com. I will email you when I receive confirmation.

  1. Kenny says:

    Awesome score man. Gunmetal is freakin ass cool. Think it'll look even more wicked in matte black.

  1. Shaun says:

    Thanks Kenny. If it were black, I can just imagine lining it up alongside Jin Roh and a black stormie.

  1. JonLoh says:

    Hi Shaun, be careful of the sponge that's used in the packaging. Experience with such material is that over time (perhaps due to our climate) it will 'breakdown' and become powdery. Not sure if anyone has the same experience.

  1. Shaun says:

    Hi Jon, thanks for the tip. Am just storing it as it is, away from sunlight, but that's hardly any help in our climate.