1:18 Mattel Hot Wheels Batmobile available at Simply Toys

Posted: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 by Shaun in Labels: ,
4



Via their latest post...

1:18 Mattel Hot Wheels Batmobile

Should be two different packaging available according to the listing.

Hot Wheels Batman Begins Batmobile
Hot Wheels Batman The Dark Knight Batmobile

It's a very very cool piece to own, IMHO. Even better if you have a Takara Microman Batman to pose with it. Do click on the image to view more pix of 1:18 Mattel Hot Wheels Batmobile.

1:18 Mattel Hot Wheels Batmobile

4 comments:

  1. Laurens says:

    i was expecting more pix, dammit....LOL

  1. Shaun says:

    i don't understand what you mean. Clicking on the images will bring you to my previous post which has more pix, Arthur.

  1. JonLoh says:

    I bought this way back when they had this toy sale (ground floor) by Robinson at Raffles City. It was a reasonable $59.90 + 20% + 5% for members. Then I went on a mad search for Microman Batman Begins when I saw on the internet some guy posting the tumbler with it. I am a convert when it comes to the tumbler. I hated it so much during the first trailer for Batman Begins. Now, my purchases speaks for itself.

  1. Hapi says:

    hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....