Nike Air Force 1 '07 White/White

Posted: Thursday, July 08, 2010 by Shaun in Labels: , , ,
3

Nike Air Force 1 '07 White/White

Prior to this, I've owned Black/Black and White/Black Air Force 1s, but nothing beats the classic White/White colourway.

Nike Air Force 1 '07 White/White

Nike Air Force 1 '07 White/White

Nike Air Force 1 '07 White/White

Nike Air Force 1 '07 White/White

Nike Air Force 1 '07 White/White

Nike Air Force 1 '07 White/White

Nike Air Force 1 '07 White/White

Nike Air Force 1 '07 White/White

Nike Air Force 1 '07 White/White

Nike Air Force 1 '07 White/White

Nike Air Force 1 '07 White/White

Nike Air Force 1 '07 White/White

Nike Air Force 1 '07 White/White

Nike Air Force 1 '07 White/White

Here's pix of my other pairs of Nike Air Force 1s.


Wife kindly let me have her S$100 Tangs voucher which she had no use for, and Tangs were having a 20% discount, which meant I paid a grand total of S$11.20 for this pair of kicks. Thanks Wife!

3 comments:

  1. neoconvoy says:

    didnt you wear this the other day ?

  1. Shaun says:

    you are right, I wore it on Tues, having scored it on Sun.

  1. Laurens says:

    who wans to take over my black/anthracite-stealth AF1?
    its too big for me(US size 9),i felt like ronald macdonald when i wore it out the 1st time.