Hot Toys - TTM08 - 1/6th scale TrueType Body (Caucasian with narrowed shoulder)

Posted: Monday, April 20, 2009 by Shaun in Labels: ,
7



Hot Toys - TTM08 - 1/6th scale TrueType Body (Caucasian with narrowed shoulder)

We've asked for it quite a while back and here it finally is. Time to stock up on True Types, folks!

This 1/6 scale new generation TrueType Male body set is:


Set comes with:
  • 2 sets of bendable hands

  • 2 neck styles

  • Figure display stand


Release date: End Q2 – Early Q3, 2009


Don't like the narrowed shoulders? You can try to order the last Caucasian True Type from Sideshow

7 comments:

  1. Joshua says:

    yes! finally a solution to my 1/6th costume problems. a good opportune moment to stock up on 12' inch kitbashable figures...most likely getting 4. what about you shaun??

    anyway thanks a ton for the info...always count on this site for heads up for important collector stuff

  1. Shaun says:

    hi Joshua, preorders are now open at my usual retailer and I'm sure you've received the email. Glad the info helps.

    I intend to order one case, which comes with 6 figures, as I use up True Types pretty fast.

  1. desmond says:

    Wah Shaun, I only preorder 2 pieces..Haha!!

  1. Mizu says:

    Ah, I was hoping HT would sell the slimmer body they used for their Michael Jackson. My kitbashed Dr. House is a bit too buff than I'd have liked. :P

  1. Anonymous says:

    "...Suitable for 1/6 Fabric costume and accessories, especially for Hot Toys’ latest MMSDX 01 Joker collectible figure..."
    Hmm...

  1. Anonymous says:

    Forgive me, I'm a bit new to the 1/6th world....what is the advantage of the slimmer shoulders? More realistic?

  1. Shaun says:

    @mich: Hope we finally see that version someday.

    @anonymous: The common consensus is that the shoulders of the regular true types are too broad, hence this fix. Hope the info helps.