1:6 Hot Toys True Type Caucasian Special Edition

Posted: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 by Shaun in Labels: ,
9



Hot Toys True Type Caucasian Special Edition

I stocked up on the latest round of
Hot Toys True Type Special Edition nude bodies as they are very useful for kitbashes and I use them up very quickly.

Hot Toys True Type
Hot Toys True Type Bronze, Black, Caucasian(Relaunch Version) and Asian(Relaunch Version)

I also tend to keep one MIB copy of previous True Type releases. Regrettably, I don't have carded versions of the first Caucasian and Asian True Types.

These nude bodies tend to get sold out really fast, and here's an idea of how fast.

Get yours while they're still available at Sideshow.



tags:
| | |

9 comments:

  1. Tatz why I was not able to get a single 1...

  1. Shaun says:

    don't bluff lah.

  1. Ian says:

    Hey Shaun, care to spare a caucasian to sell to me?

  1. Shaun says:

    hi ian actually bought these lot back in jan this year n I've used them up for kitbashes which will appear in upcoming posts. Sorry.

  1. geee... what happend to the spirit of sharing among collectors...

  1. Shaun says:

    frankly, what I do with my items is none of your business. I have helped ian buy an item frm hk via an email request before even meeting him in person. What have you done?

  1. sket says:

    nice shaun, stocking up the nakeds. they are very useful dudes to be on standby ....

  1. Anonymous says:

    I will bay one with my MMS DX Joker.

  1. Shaun says:

    @simon: it's a good idea too.

    @anonymous: yes it's a good idea to get one if you want to display both police and original joker together