Comparison Pix of 1:6 Hot Toys SDU Superstars & 1:6 adidas Superstars from my Guru.

Posted: Thursday, March 05, 2009 by Shaun in Labels: , , , ,
2



Many thanks to my 1:6 Guru for graciously accepting my request for comparison pix of 1:6 Hot Toys SDU Superstars & 1:6 adidas Superstars, which resulted in this post.



The reason why I requested for comparison pix is cos I never had the chance to own the Hot Toys SDU Superstars and my Guru's toy museum is a wonderful resource to refer to for 1:6 items.

Also, I had some vague impression of the Hot Toys SDU Superstars being quite oversized when a forum member commented that the 1:6 adidas Superstar key chains were too chunky for 1:6 feet.

Thanks again for the pix my Guru!



tags:
| | |

2 comments:

  1. desmond says:

    Yes Shaun, the adidas shoes (from key chain) do not fit well on 12inch figures.

  1. U R most welcome, Shaun :)