My 29th Birthday Presents

Posted: Friday, February 27, 2009 by Shaun in Labels:
16



For the record, my wife and my closest friends give the coolest birthday presents.

Watchmen: Tales of the Black Freighter & Under the Hood (2009)Watchmen: The Complete Motion Comic (2009)Wonder Woman 2009TakaraTomy Transformers Henkei RatchetApple 3G iPhone 16B

Em ordered Watchmen: Tales of the Black Freighter & Under the Hood, Watchmen: The Complete Motion Comic and Wonder Woman for me.

Watchmen: Tales of the Black Freighter & Under the Hood

Watchmen: The Complete Motion Comic

Wonder Woman

TED walked me into TFH and told me to pick out anything I liked. I picked out TakaraTomy Transformers Henkei Ratchet.

TakaraTomy Transformers Henkei Ratchet

TakaraTomy Transformers Henkei Ratchet

TakaraTomy Transformers Henkei Ratchet

TakaraTomy Transformers Henkei Ratchet

Wife surprised me with an Apple 3G iPhone 16B by leaving it on my Macbook.

Apple 3G iPhone 16B

Apple 3G iPhone 16B

Apple 3G iPhone 16B

Apple 3G iPhone 16B

Apple 3G iPhone 16B

Apple 3G iPhone 16B

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes over the course of the day, much appreciated.



tags:
| | |

16 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Shaun!

  1. Jcee says:

    Happy Birthday!

  1. Kenny says:

    Happy Birthday. Welcome to the iPhone club, hehe.

  1. Padrinno says:

    Happy Birthday bro!!! I hope to see you here years and years .... !!! Have fun today friend!

  1. Shaun says:

    Thanks JCEE, Dash, Padrinno and Kenny. :)

  1. Happi birthday bro :) Many more good years to come!!

  1. Shaun says:

    Thank you, my Guru!

  1. Really cool gifts!!Happy Birthday Shaun

  1. neoconvoy says:

    TED walked me into TFH and told me to pick out anything I liked.

    I said pick ANYONE (from the Falcon crew), not anything.

    Wah, the iPhone is the best !!

  1. Ian says:

    Happy Birthday Shaun!

  1. desmond says:

    Happy birdday to you, bro!!

  1. Shaun says:

    @Adrian, Ian and Des: Thanks

    @TED: No I'm sure you said any toy.

  1. Laurens says:

    happy bday my brudder,though im still clueless abt which date...lol

  1. Armand says:

    Hey there Shaun, Happy birthday my friend!

  1. Shaun says:

    @Arthur & Armand, thanks. :)

  1. Mizu says:

    Happy belated birthday Shaun! ^_^

    Awesome gifts and purchases, those. I'm looking forward to tales of the Black Freighter too, since I read The Watchmen late last year. Hope the movie doesn't disappoint!