Hot Toys 1:6 Men's Suit from Toy Hunters

Posted: Monday, April 13, 2009 by Shaun in Labels: , ,
5



It's out in HK and I can't wait for my set to arrive here!

Hot Toys 1:6 Man Suit from Toy Hunters
Pix via

Hot Toys 1:6 Man Suit from Toy Hunters

Hot Toys 1:6 Man Suit from Toy Hunters

Hot Toys 1:6 Man Suit from Toy Hunters




First posted on 16/02/09

I first read news about this custom suit meant for Tony Stark over at Toys Daily.

Tony Stark at Weapons Demonstration Scene
Two differing accounts of what the set includes though. The initial item listing on Toys Daily includes coat, shirt, trousers, tie, socks, leather belt, sunglasses and neck.

While the one at toys2.net includes a jacket, trousers, shirt, tie, shoes and sunglasses.

I do hope it comes with a neck as Tony Stark's head does not fit any generic Hot Toys True Type neck.

I called in a favour from an old friend who's working in Guang Zhou who happened to drop by Hong Kong over the weekend, and here's the fruit of her labour.

Receipt for 1:6 Man's Suit by Hot Toys

While the suit can be ordered from Toys2.net and soon locally too, from what I hear, it's good to be able to confirm at least one set for my Tony Stark kitbash.

Who started from looking like this...

1:6 Tony Stark Kitbash

...to this...
1:6 Tony Stark Kitbash

...and now this.

1:6 Tony Stark Kitbash

Thanks Kyn!



tags:
| | |

5 comments:

  1. supekudx says:

    Any news about this suit's set of Tony Stark?
    I am very curious. And I haven't found any information in Hot Toys site. I asked them throu e-mail but not receive a feedback.

  1. Joshua says:

    suit's lookin' good though isn't it supposed to be more black than grey?

  1. Shaun says:

    @supekudx: from what I know, the online/ebay stores have placed their preorders directly with Toy Hunters in HK, so the best bet besides ebay is toys2.net.

    @Joshua: May be the lighting. Hope SG's shipment comes soon.

  1. Mizu says:

    "HT Delicate Costume Set"? Odd name for Tony Stark's suit, hehe. Oh, what neck piece did you use to attach Tony Stark's head then, Shaun? Just thought I'd get this suit and kitbash Stark for my bf's display case.

  1. Shaun says:

    Mich, I used TDK bat's neck and coated it with Blu Tack for Tony Stark's head.