1:6 Hot Toys Police Officer Joker Teaser Pix

Posted: Monday, February 23, 2009 by Shaun in Labels: , ,
7



Via Hot Toys Newsletter...

1:6 Hot Toys Police Officer Joker

Following Heath Ledger's 2009 Best Supporting Actor win, Hot Toys announces the next Joker figure in their The Dark Knight line-up.

1:6 Hot Toys Police Officer Joker

First speculated here, we get a clean faced version of Heath in this version.

I really hope this is the last Hot Toys Joker figure they're giving us, as it is already possible to kitbash a 1:6 Nurse Joker figure.

1:6 Hot Toys Nurse Joker



tags:
| | |

7 comments:

  1. I really thought that Hot Toys would go with the Nurse outfit for their next Joker figure.

  1. m says:

    Yeah, same here. I thought they would go for the Nurse version. I'll probably make a pass on this figure.

  1. the scars look pretty awesome. no nurse, i'll take this anyway. guess would have to kitbash nurse joker. hehe

  1. Shaun says:

    @dash, m & korndamned: you can still snag the nurse outfit for kitbashing on ebay, just checked this morning.

  1. Padrinno says:

    I want to see the face closer now!!! :) I think im going to buy an other figure very soon :)

    Do you thing they are going to sell a 4 figure fron the Joker???

  1. Mizu says:

    Interesting news, but I reckon HT risks getting repetitive if they release yet another Joker after this one.

    Call me a cynic, but the first two Jokers do the job nicely. Why not re-issue the first version since it's highly in demand and give us a regular Heath Ledger headsculpt? I wanna kitbash some of his other roles too. >_>

  1. Shaun says:

    @Padrinno. I will post more pix of this figure when I receive them.

    @Michelle: I really hope that they stop with the Joker figures, it's a bit too much. I bet you wanna bash an Ennis figure.