1:6 Head Sculpt of Yourself at thatsmyface.com

Posted: Thursday, February 26, 2009 by Shaun in Labels: ,
2



1:6 Custom Head Sculpts from thatsmyface.com

Now kitbashing a 1:6 version of yourself is made easier with thatsmyface.com!

You do need to have about US$100 to bust though. And be ok with being bald as the technology isn't ready for hair yet.

Check out Urban Samurai's account of his experience over at OSW.
1:6 Custom Head Sculpts from thatsmyface.com

Good fun if you've money to burn. Wish we could see more close ups as the finishing looks weird to me.

I've tried kitbashing present and older versions of myself in 1:6 previously for a laugh.

1:6 Present and Future Shaun



tags:
| | |

2 comments:

  1. Ben says:

    With your customization you can go around telling ppl I play with myself everyday...
    Happy birthday shuan.

  1. Shaun says:

    that's extremely brutal, Ben.

    Thanks for the well wishes. :)