Walk along Avenue of Stars and Kowloon Harbour to Hung Hom

Posted: Thursday, January 22, 2009 by Shaun in Labels: ,
0



I did the touristy thing and walked along the Kowloon harbour during this trip. Loads of foggy pictures of Hong Kong island in this post, but it was a nice relaxing walk.



























































I recognised the buildings along the Hung Hom area, so I decided to walk on, crossing an overpass...





...and reaching the Hong Kong Coliseum where loads of concerts happen...





...and finally ending up at Hung Hom station...



... where I decided I might as well drop by Tanka Sports Outlet.



If you're looking for toys instead, here's the list of Toy Shops in Hong Kong that I visited during my January 2009 Hong Kong trip for your easy reference.

Kowloon

Richmond 111

Toy Hunters

CTMA

Toy Soldier

In's Point

Yan On Building

Sino Centre

UML Hobby

Animate

Toys R US

Sham Shui Po

Hong Kong Island

Causeway Bay Centre

Toyzone

TMT Hobby

Oriental 188


tags:
| | |

0 comments: