And here we go...

Posted: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 by Shaun in Labels: ,
15





It's only been over three months since I last visited Hong Kong...

Wife's company is sending her on a business trip there and she has requested my company. Her company will be putting her up in a room which looks something like this. Got to love to PSed laptop.



The hotel isn't as ideally located as City View, but it's still near to Mong Kok, where quite alot of action happens.

I'll be having the day to myself and I have pretty much an idea of what I'm gonna do. Most of the regular retail shops start to see action at only 11am, while the specialty toy shops tend to open 4 - 5pm. This time round, I may get a better look at the city, given the amount of time I get to roam on my own.

I hope to spend more time at Sham Shui Po and Richmond 111 as the last trip there was quite a hit-and-run affair. I would also like to visit the newly-marked places on my Hong Kong map.


View Larger Map

Here's what I previously got up to in Hong Kong.
Scored: Toys | Sports wear
Visited: Toy shops | Factory outlets

tags:
| | |

15 comments:

  1. Chiong ah! BUY BUY BUY :)

  1. Have a safe trip Shaun...BUY arh!

  1. Mick says:

    Have fun in Hong Kong, Shaun.
    Happy toy hunting!

  1. desmond says:

    Shiok bro!!

  1. kenmoo says:

    sibeh song sia, now the weather shiok there...my nov hk trip wasn't cold enough...walk still got abit of sweat :P have fun and enjoy bro.

  1. Kenny says:

    Time to go wild eh?

  1. Armand says:

    Oh you lucky man!!! You're going to HK and its an all expense paid trip! Hehehehe!

    Oh Shaun, would it be too much trouble if you could look out for 1:6 suits? I can wire you the moeny before you leave or something.

  1. Shaun says:

    @Alex, Adrian, Mick, Desmond, Ken: Thanks for the well wishes. :)

    @Kenny: Heh heh.

    @Armand: Emailed you.

  1. Ian (xiuhao@singnet.com.sg) says:

    Hey Shaun,
    I would too like to get 1:6 suits. You know, the one that I ask you where to get.

  1. Joshua says:

    Do have a safe trip and have fun Shaun!!! God bless!

  1. Laurens says:

    woohoo,nice....back in time for the chinese new year too

  1. Shaun says:

    @Joshua: thanks. :)

    @arthur: Yes, quite jolly. Hopefully no hang ups at the airport though.

  1. Mizu says:

    Hoo boy, over a week to get pumped up for your trip eh? Have a fun and fruitful trip Shaun! :)

  1. Have fun and shop till you are satisfied! Expecting field report & lotz of pic when you return. Hee! Hee!

  1. Shaun says:

    @mizu: thanks, michelle.

    @Dennis: Hopefully there'll be lots of stuff to blog abt. :)