My Top Ten Fave Toys of 2008: TakaraTomy Encore Metroplex

Posted: Thursday, December 18, 2008 by Shaun in Labels: , ,
2



7. TakaraTomy Encore Metroplex



Some friends had the pleasure of owning Metroplex when they were young. I didn't. I think the whole Encore line rocks cos it revisits and reproduces old G1 favourites for collectors who never got a shot at them. Metroplex is my favourite Trannies toy of the year for me cos of it's play and nostalgic value. Another worthy mention is the Classics/Henkei line, which are aesthetically attractive and amazingly-articulated interpretations of G1 characters.

The rest of my Encore figures include:



tags:
| | |

2 comments:

  1. Mick says:

    Hi Shaun,
    I started my Top 10 countdown today.
    greetings from Germany
    Mick aka Dunedin

  1. Shaun says:

    hey Mick, thanks for the headsup, checking it out now.