My Top Ten Fave Toys of 2008: Hot Toys True Type (Relaunch Version) Asian & Caucasian

Posted: Friday, December 19, 2008 by Shaun in Labels: , ,
3





6. Hot Toys True Type (Relaunch Version) Asian & Caucasian



This series of pix that I took of these toys with the altruistic intention of showcasing their articulation got some readers feeling quite uncomfortable. Which was good fun. Besides being extremely poseable and posessing reasonable tight joints, I like the form of these figures, and have been using them almost exclusively for my kitbashes. When they were released, I bought extras of these figures as they always come in handy, and have used all of them up for various kitbashes. I am looking forward to stocking up on them again when newer versions are released.

These are some of my kitbashes using Hot Toys True Type bodies.







tags:
| | |

3 comments:

  1. Mick says:

    Great bodies, I agree. I own the Lincoln Burrows figure.
    Btw, nice head sculpts as well.

  1. Anonymous says:

    MC in NC
    I have the Asian version. I love the articulation. I'm on a budget so, $30 is as high as I'm able to go.
    MC
    PS- love your 1/6 pics:)

  1. Shaun says:

    @Mick: The only thing I don't like about them is that they run out of stock very fast.

    @MC: Thanks for dropping by, i think US$30 is the average price for these?