My Top Ten Fave Toys of 2008: Coca Cola Miniature Convenience Chain Series

Posted: Monday, December 15, 2008 by Shaun in Labels: ,
4

I first called for it here and finally got round to coming up with my list. Many other toys purchased this year bit the dust when I finalised this list. The toys that made the cut are items that I keep going back to, by either repeatedly photographing them or bringing them out of the shelves just to fiddle with. So let's kick things off with number 10.



10. Coca Cola Miniature Convenience Chain Series



I like picking up stuff that fit into my 1:6 collection, and this set from Coca Cola fits brilliantly with my other accessories, which include cameras, chairs, shoes, toolboxes and a Vespa, among others. Available as a promotional item from local 7-Eleven outlets, this set is inexpensive, but stocking it with more food sets to fill it to the brim can be quite addictive. I believe it will come in especially useful sometime down the road should I ever decide to resurrect my photo comic sequences, such as this one.



See more pix of 1:6 accessories by clicking on the thumbnails.


tags:
| | |

4 comments:

  1. amithi says:

    Ugh... is it time already? I haven't even started taking pictures. But at least I (almost) managed to decide on the toys.
    Looking forward for your next entries.

  1. okay :) guess it's time to start the countdown then

  1. Mick says:

    That's a good one. I always love scale matching props. Do you know, is that one available somewhere on the net?

  1. Shaun says:

    Hi mick, did a quick search ard ebay but I couldn't locate any leads, sorry.