My Top Ten Fave Toys of 2008: Bandai Movie Realization Batman and Bat-Pod

Posted: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 by Shaun in Labels: , , , ,
0



2. Bandai Movie Realization Batman and Bat-Pod



Given the fact that my focus is mainly on 1:6 stuff these days, it's abit of an anomaly seeing a toy from another scale breeching my top three favourites' list.

I mentioned earlier that this is a toy you'd either love or hate. The Batman figure remotely resembles what we saw in the movie, and if you're a stickler for accuracy, this figure won't rock your boat. The Bat-Pod, however, is quite close to it's movie counterpart, to the untrained eye at least. It's got bits of die cast in it's make up, giving it quite a solid feel.

I honestly wasn't expecting to like this toy that much, but I've come to appreciate it's design and construction, and that's why it comes in at the second spot on my list.

tags:
| | |

0 comments: