Explore Singapore! 2008

Posted: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 by Shaun in Labels:
2

Besides the gay innocence portrayed by the human caricatures in the logo, I'll let you in on what I'm really liking about this year's Explore Singapore...



It's the privilege of being involved in one of the programmes, this one, specifically. More details as the event happens, and I am looking forward to blog about it.

Good fun to be had at this year's event, so check out the full list of programmes lined up.

tags:
| | |

2 comments:

  1. chaz says:

    Woot! I can't wait to see your stuff displayed dude!.

    Do come down this weekend for the HungryGoWhere Big eat out ya. get some grub into you!

    :P

  1. Shaun says:

    stuff displayed? I have no idea what you're talking about, sir. :)

    Will try to make it for the event if my family's ok.