1:6 City Hero Taylor

Posted: Thursday, November 06, 2008 by Shaun in Labels:
7



This figure was aiming for this look.

It's an animated likeness at best and the green paint on his goatee and hair is quite weird.





Here's the box he comes in.



His variety of accessories are, IIRC, irrelevant to the movie, save for the shades, and maybe the scarf? I actually watched the movie a few months back, but I cannot recall what exactly he was togged in.













Save for the trencoat, there's really nothing much to rave about this figure.
He's in dire need of a body swap, which I'll definitely pull off.

tags:
| | |

7 comments:

  1. neoconvoy says:

    wah, never get one for me...and u can pass me the irrelevant accessories...

    btw, did he wear a trench coat ?

  1. Shaun says:

    TED, told you one piece only.

    Actually no idea, this pix is the best reference I have so far.

  1. desmond says:

    Shaun, where did you get this? I am interested to buy Brad Pitt figure..

  1. Shaun says:

    Hi Des, I bought it from bbicn.com, only one piece available then.

  1. desmond says:

    I see..Anyway, good score!! Haha!!

  1. neoconvoy says:

    bro, he never wore a trench coat...it is only a jacket...

  1. Shaun says:

    ah this fig is rubbish! thanks for the headsup TED.