TakaraTomy Transformers Henkei Thundercracker & Skywarp

Posted: Monday, October 06, 2008 by Shaun in Labels: ,
1

Entertainment Earth

Thanks to TED for scoring these seekers for me.



The only differentiating feature of the package is the colour of the insert in the plastic tray. The same cardback is used for both.



Transformers Henkei Thundercracker









Transformers Henkei Skywarp









I will not be opening these figures to take more photos until I can figure out the best way to fit them on this shelf, where the rest of the Classics/Henkeis are being displayed.



However, to get an idea of the bot mode of this mould, you can check out Henkei Starscream.



I've also taken pix of the G1 versions of Thundercracker & Skywarp here.



Entertainment Earth

tags:
| | |

1 comments:

  1. Armand says:

    Aww man! Now I'm contemplating if I should get these two seeing as Sunstreaker and Prowl might get lonely, heh!