Smallville Season 7

Posted: Sunday, October 19, 2008 by Shaun in Labels: , ,
9

Finally released here last week after our local censors had their way with it.



IMHO, Smallville's long outstayed it's welcome, but it must be applauded for the well produced episodes and SFX it doles out consistently.

I used to follow it actively for the first two seasons, but just decided to catch it on DVD when I found it quite nonsensical that Clark's back story couldn't be wrapped up in three seasons.

Season 8 will most likely be the last season, and I hope they overcome whatever contractual terms to let him don the suit in the last episode. It's the least Tom Welling deserves after devoting the best part of his life to the show.

tags:
| | |

9 comments:

  1. neoconvoy says:

    you really hardcode...still follow this series so religiously...my ex-colleague followed bcos she wants to see botak man...

  1. Shaun says:

    neoconvoy said...
    you really hardcode...still follow this series so religiously.


    yes TED, sometimes I hardcode, as I do have working knowledge of html.

    is your excolleague hot?

  1. neoconvoy says:

    shaun said...
    yes TED, sometimes I hardcode, as I do have working knowledge of html.


    and also really smuck...


    is your excolleague hot?

    not as hot as ur Roy...

  1. 'm says:

    neoconvoy said...
    not as hot as ur Roy...


    wow. now it makes sense why we've been unsuccessful in pairing TED & Fansyl. :(

  1. neoconvoy says:

    ack...right back at myself.... :(
    i knew there was something wrong about the comment....

  1. Shaun says:

    neoconvoy said...
    ack...right back at myself.... :(
    i knew there was something wrong about the comment....


    perhaps you should not deny your destiny any longer, TED.

    Now colleague Roy will no longer want to meet you. In fact, he might sprint away at the sight of you.

  1. neoconvoy says:

    i was talking about your "dont cha wish" Roy...

  1. Shaun says:

    ok I have no idea who you're talking about but you will have to live with the fact that men and boys will henceforth flee at the sight of you.

  1. chaz says:

    I'm hot,, I agree. Thanks. :P