Marvel Select Hulk

Posted: Thursday, October 09, 2008 by Shaun in Labels: ,
6

From Diamond Select,


"From the pages of the Incredible Hulk comes this Marvel Select action figure featuring the jade giant himself! This massive eight-inch behemoth includes fourteen points of articulation and a deluxe rubble base showcasing the aftereffects of a Hulk-attack! Sculpted by Gabriel Marquez, each rampaging Hulk figure brings a world-shaking mainstay of the Marvel Universe to stores just in time for the big screen sequel!"

I sure the last sentence left out the words on DVD.

Anyone getting this? It's rather tempting despite the scrunched up angry face and paltry (14) points of articulation.

There's also the Red Hulk exclusive available at BBTS.



Time to hit my fave comic store!

tags:
| | |

6 comments:

  1. Armand says:

    I don't think I will. Not really a huge fan of the Marvel Select line.

  1. Shaun says:

    heh, I've never bought a marvel select fig before but will give this a go.

  1. finally... a decent lookin hulk

  1. Shin says:

    The Toybiz face-off Hulk looked better and had better articulation.

  1. Matt says:

    I just bought this figure, and it is AMAZING in person. WAY bigger than I thought it'd be. It weighs a full pound!

  1. Shaun says:

    shin said...
    The Toybiz face-off Hulk looked better and had better articulation.


    Shin, IIRC, that came with the leader right? Quite a cool looking piece.

    matt said...
    I just bought this figure, and it is AMAZING in person. WAY bigger than I thought it'd be. It weighs a full pound!


    Thanks for dropping by matt, do share pix if you have any. :)