Hot Toys Two-Face Official Pix

Posted: Monday, October 13, 2008 by Shaun in Labels: , ,
11





Product description as follows:

"Hot Toys is proud to announce the seventh collectibles from the Dark Knight movie series 1/6th scale TWO-FACE/ Harvey Dent collectible figure.

The figure stands approximately 12 inches tall and features more than 32 points of articulation, it also features:

- Dressed in Two-Face accurate costume of destroyed suit, shirt, tie, pants and shoes, the character wear in the Dark Knight movie

- Alternate head with authentic likeness of Aaron Eckhart as Harvey Dent

- Interchangeable Harvey Dent’s suit jacket

- One set of interchangeable hands

- Pistol

- A signature coin

- 12 inches figure stand with Harvey Dent/ Two-Face nameplate

Artist:

- Two-Face head – damaged part by an artist from the US & Harvey Dent part by Yulli

- Harvey Dent Head Sculpt by Yulli

- Head Art Directed and Paint by JC.Hong

TM & © DC COMICS.
WB SHIELD: TM & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
(s08)


Release date : end DEC 2008 - Q1 2009"



























The Harvey Dent headsculpt is spot on, and I think I might be able to scrounge up a suit that is close to the material used, allowing me the option to display Harvey Dent & Two-Face together. You can otherwise give him another suit and a True Type body, and you'll be sorted. Quite a nice idea on the jam-mix of Two-Face's headsculpt.

Official product link here.



Entertainment Earth

tags:
| | |

11 comments:

  1. neoconvoy says:

    you can make use of your DC Direct 13" 2F...

  1. Yeah, that's a pretty frikin incredible figure. Hot Toys' whole Batman line is something else.

  1. Shaun says:

    neoconvoy said...
    you can make use of your DC Direct 13" 2F...

    TED, the suit won't fit.

    dash macbastard said...
    Incredible.


    greg carter said...
    Yeah, that's a pretty frikin incredible figure. Hot Toys' whole Batman line is something else.


    I think we're running out of appropriate adjectives to describe this line, folks. :)

  1. awesome figure! I'm in a dilemma, I've already got the Dark Knight suit Batman, and Bank Robber Joker on pre-order, and I can only get one more. If you had a choice between this guy and the first version Joker, which one would you go for?

  1. Shaun says:

    Nick, I'd sell off figures from other toy lines to get this.

    Seriously, I'd go for this, considering I've Bank Robber joker in the pipeline.

  1. Thanks! So you would give up having the "perfect Joker" in his iconic suit and the Bank Robber Joker headsculpt for this guy?

    Sorry I'm in a HUGE dilemma XD these figures cause some serious damage do my wallet.

  1. Shaun says:

    you're welcome, Nick. Only cos iconic suit joker might very well see another release, given HT's track record.

  1. Thanks a lot man =D really good advice. Guess I'll be signing up for a Pre-Order tomorrow then! Oh, you mean Hot Toys would most probably release another Joker in the near future? Nice =) sorry I'm actually very new to the whole 1/6 collecting thing. These few figures are my first =D

  1. Shaun says:

    Hi Nick, I can't speak for them of course, but they are known to release an improved version of popular figures, for example, Superman/Clark Kent 2-in-1 and Batman Begins. No guarantees but there's a chance. Simple reason I told you to go for Two-Face is cos at least you'll get the two villains from the movie.

    Don't apologise for your questions, I'll try to share as much as I know.

    Welcome to the hobby! :)

  1. This looks pretty awesome. But I'm not into Two-Face. Would give it a miss. Hoping Hot Toys would release Joker-in-Nurse outfit. That would make my day. :)